ReferralsDental professionals want to provide complete service to all of their patients—but some patients present very specific or special needs that may not be the best fit for practice focus. For example, some patients require equipment and experience in special needs dentistry that entails practitioner mobility and/or sedation options that you may not be able to provide.
If you are a patient caregiver, case manager, or nurse, you recognize the need for home care dentistry provided by a dentist familiar with your special needs, home or wheelchair-bound, or senior patient.
Itani Dental San Francisco specializes in treating your phobic, senior and special needs patients or charges by providing:
- Over a decade of experience treating special needs, phobic or anxious, and senior patients,
- A full spectrum of sedation dentistry options, including affiliation with several bay area hospitals for general anesthesia needs,
- Dentistry to Your Door Housecall dental services,
- Portable dental screening for groups (senior living communities, and residential centers),
- Collaboration with caregivers, case managers, skilled nursing facilities and assisted living communities.